Click on the video above where we discuss:
Part 1: When the Dust Settles
A look at past market declines and what happens next.
In the first half of this webinar, we take a look at past bear markets and what happens afterwards.
- How a balanced portfolio holds up 1, 3, and 5 years after a bear market
- A look at the S&P 500 throughout the years
- How volatility can impact a portfolio's return
Part 2: Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (CARES Act) (starts at 13:00 min mark)
Highlights from this historic, two trillion dollar law and what it means for you.
In the second half, we share some initial highlights of the CARES Act and how it may affect you.
- The Recovery Rebate - How much money might you be getting and when it may come
- Changes to unemployment
- New rules for borrowing from an IRA - up to $100,000
- No RMDs for 2020
- Effect on Federal Student Loans
- Changes in qualified medical expenses for HSAs
- Changes to Medicare
- The benefits for small businesses
This information is not intended to be a substitute for specific individualized tax advice. We suggest that you discuss your specific tax issues with a qualified tax advisor. Past performance is not a guarantee of future results. The opinions voiced in this material are for general information only and are not intended to provide specific advice or recommendations.
8500 Normandale Lake Boulevard
Bloomington, MN 55437